Wednesday, January 16, 2008

winter boots 2





while the boots in the previous post may be quite stylish, once the rain comes in, they won't be a lot of help. I don't take excellent care of my clothes (I really try to, but it's just not in my nature) and I definitely don't know all the rules about how to clean stuff. But I do know that suede does not mix well with rain (or sleet as the case may be). So here are some more wet weather friendly options:


Hunter rainboots are the classic option, but definitely a little pricey. A good replacement are these boots by urban outfitters.

This trend was originally made popular by Kate Moss at Glastonbury music festival. You can just tuck in the jeans, or you can wear them with skirts, which I really like especially when worn with black tights.






No comments: