Monday, October 19, 2009

05.10.09




Because I'm just about the luckiest girl in the world I was able to attend a couple of the shows at paris fashion week. My first one was Karl Lagerfeld and I couldn't think of a better way to start it.
I saw rihanna's smile at the dresses the closed the show, the dresses with the beautiful metallic details. But what made me smile were the beautifully tailored dresses that experimented so perfectly with volume. I wasn't close enough to see the details like guitars on the sides of the glasses and honestly I'm kind of glad because I feel like they distract from the great clean lines of my favorite pieces. I'm still dreaming of those jackets that swooped back up, the flowly shorts, and that exsquisite white dress. So light, simple, so perfect.


No comments: