Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I shall wear the bottom of my trousers rolled...

While cropped trousers are already a pretty big trend, I'm expecting that this trend will only continue to grow. I think it could transition well from work to play, from day to night (I'll admit I don't really have any experience in a corporate environment but it seems like these trousers would be acceptable).




my favorite are giovanna battaglia's-I love the color
And while the woman on the bottom right is working the pants, I think they look best paired with an intense heel (but maybe that's just me... I only like shoes if they're flat or sky high- no where in between!) Aside from wearing heels the other trick to making this look works seems ot be finding the right length- I prefer the lenth worn by Battaglia, ? and ? to that of ? and Taylor Tomasi's which seema little bit long (not that they don't still look great)

No comments: