Wednesday, May 19, 2010





I stopped by one of my favorite bookstores in San Francisco and stayed a while to peruse their wide selection of international fashion magazines. I was really blown away by Vogue Australia. I know many other bloggers have been on to the energy in australia for a while now, so I'm not exactly the first one to pick up on the awesomeness across the ocean. But I was really quite inspired by the hippy beach style showcased in the March 2010 magazine

I've been drifting in this direction for a little while now- I love my minimalist wardrobe (makes packing so easy!) but sometimes it can get a little too serious. Adding hippie pieces with a taste of wanderlust adds some fun back to the outfit.

When I got home I saw a link that one of my friends had forwarded me, and christine, the girl behind christeric, would have fit right into the March copy of AV. She has some more grungy looks, but the ones that really resonated with me showcased her take on the bohemian look.

No comments: