Wednesday, April 1, 2009

domino's site is down

So I was finally ready to take all of my images off of domino's my deco file only to realize that the website has already been taken down!! all of those images that I had sorted, ready for future blog posts- how incredibly frustrating! I know that they had given us a couple weeks to take stuff down but I feel like they should have said "no really, this is the week we're going to take down the website" just to whip into shape me and all my fellow procastinators.
I still strongly believe that the my deco file is a brilliant idea- someone needs to resurrect it! I think it would be tremendously with all the bloggers and those like me that we'll call the wanna-be bloggers. Seriously though- images are taking over my computer. My desktop image is barely visible. This website was really helpful in keeping my computer less cluttered and my favorite images more organized.

p.s. does the fact that the domino website redirects to the architectural digest website mean that that that's the magazine that's going to be coming in my mailbox instead? I'd really rather get a refund for the remaining issues- that's supposedly what they offered Men's Vogue subscribers when that magazine folded

No comments: